Slide 1 of 21
The Easter Bunny and his brethren have long been a part of our pop-cultural landscape. In film, TV, and literature, a long line of irresistible, cotton-tailed characters have imparted valuable life lessons to young and old alike — beyond being good at delivering candy. From that silly cereal rabbit’s lesson (”Trix are for kids!”) to the more ominous warnings of Donnie Darko’s looming sidekick, Frank, these long-eared lagomorphs come with a tale to tell. When you think about it, everything we really need to know we learned from rabbits.
Image Credit: Corbis
April 20 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!