Slide 1 of 21
The Easter Bunny and his brethren have long been a part of our pop-cultural landscape. In film, TV, and literature, a long line of irresistible, cotton-tailed characters have imparted valuable life lessons to young and old alike — beyond being good at delivering candy. From that silly cereal rabbit’s lesson (”Trix are for kids!”) to the more ominous warnings of Donnie Darko’s looming sidekick, Frank, these long-eared lagomorphs come with a tale to tell. When you think about it, everything we really need to know we learned from rabbits.
Image Credit: Corbis
April 20 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!