Slide 1 of 20
The level of talent behind The Counselor was practically embarrassing. Expectations ran high for a No Country for Old Men redux?expectations that were dashed somewhere between the fifteenth endless soliloquy and that scene where Cameron Diaz has sex with a Ferrari. Some people insist The Counselor is misunderstood. To me, it looks like an accidental comedy, the kind of so-bad-it’s-good gem that could only be made by very talented people. —Darren Franich
December 21 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!