Slide 1 of 20
In writer-director Evan Glodell’s debut movie, which opens Aug. 5, two Mad Max-obsessed friends turn a ‘72 Buick Skylark into ”the Medusa,” a car fit for the postapocalyptic world. What does that mean? One word: Flamethrowers!!!
August 5 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!