Slide 1 of 20
In writer-director Evan Glodell’s debut movie, which opens Aug. 5, two Mad Max-obsessed friends turn a ‘72 Buick Skylark into ”the Medusa,” a car fit for the postapocalyptic world. What does that mean? One word: Flamethrowers!!!
January 27 2015 — 2:11 PM EST
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Olivia Wilde, Brad Paisley, Brandy Norwood & More!