Slide 1 of 20
20. BUCK ROGERS IN THE 25TH CENTURY(1979-1981)
Astronaut Buck Rogers, frozen in 1987, returns to a postapocalyptic Earth 504 years later. But dig it: The show, which debuted in disco-tastic 1979, is actually about a totally swinging cat bagging hot future-chicks. The fun is in watching hacky Gil Gerard, a.k.a. ”Lucky Buck,” smirk his way from cleavage-baring space pilots to midriff-revealing aliens to distressed damsels in every corner of the galaxy. Sadly, with every sweet innuendo and outlandish guest star (Jamie Lee Curtis as a penal-colony prisoner? Gary Coleman as a thawed-out genius? Groovy!) in Buck Rogers in the 25th Century comes a plodding sci-fi plot. —Neil Drumming
Image Credit: Everett Collection
September 9 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!