Slide 1 of 20
”O say can you shred?”
On the final day of the definitive rock weekend of the ’60s countercultural revolution, Jimi Hendrix woke up the crowd at Woodstock with a blistering version of ”The Star-Spangled Banner” that was somehow simultaneously reverent and rebellious.
Image Credit: AP
April 10 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!