Slide 1 of 20
”O say can you shred?”
On the final day of the definitive rock weekend of the ’60s countercultural revolution, Jimi Hendrix woke up the crowd at Woodstock with a blistering version of ”The Star-Spangled Banner” that was somehow simultaneously reverent and rebellious.
Image Credit: AP
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Britney Spears, Orlando Bloom, Solange & More!