Slide 1 of 20
Jennifer Aniston, 2003
”Jennifer was looking for something hot and sexy,” Elizabeth Mason of L.A.’s Paper Bag Princess boutique said of the normally demure Aniston’s decision to wear a cleavage-baring 1970s vintage Halston halter dress. Though then-husband Brad Pitt was away filming in Mexico, the Friends star had a cheeky way of keeping him close as she walked the red carpet. ”I actually have a picture of him… on my underwear,” Aniston told People.
Image Credit: Steve Granitz/WireImage
September 18 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Kendall Jenner, Jamie Dornan, Katie Holmes & More!