Slide 1 of 20
In 2000 Jennifer Lopez arrived at the 2000 Grammys — on the arm of then boyfriend Puff Daddy — in this jaw-dropping sheer Versace gown. The see-through fabric and extreme plunging, uh, neckline helped put Lopez on the map. A few weeks later, South Park creator Trey Parker wore a knock-off JLo dress to the Oscars.
Image Credit: Scott Gries/ImageDirect
January 24 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!