Slide 1 of 20
In 2000 Jennifer Lopez arrived at the 2000 Grammys — on the arm of then boyfriend Puff Daddy — in this jaw-dropping sheer Versace gown. The see-through fabric and extreme plunging, uh, neckline helped put Lopez on the map. A few weeks later, South Park creator Trey Parker wore a knock-off JLo dress to the Oscars.
Image Credit: Scott Gries/ImageDirect
January 24 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Eddie Redmayne, Eva Longoria, Flo Rida & More!