Slide 1 of 20
The Great Gatsby (2013)
Designer: Miuccia Prada
The Italian designer reached back into the the label’s archives to outfit Carey Mulligan—Brooks Brothers created suits for Leonard DiCaprio and the other male stars—for Baz Luhrmann’s big screen adaptation of The Great Gatsby, due out next summer. Prada also worked with wardrobe designer Catherine Martin to create flapper dresses and other era-appropriate pieces, which were paired with jewels from Tiffany & Co. It?s not the first time the designer has lent her skills to Lurhmann: Prada created a custom suit for Leonardo DiCaprio for 1996’s Romeo + Juliet.
February 15 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Eddie Redmayne, Eva Longoria, Flo Rida & More!