Slide 1 of 20
The Great Gatsby (2013)
Designer: Miuccia Prada
The Italian designer reached back into the the label’s archives to outfit Carey Mulligan—Brooks Brothers created suits for Leonard DiCaprio and the other male stars—for Baz Luhrmann’s big screen adaptation of The Great Gatsby, due out next summer. Prada also worked with wardrobe designer Catherine Martin to create flapper dresses and other era-appropriate pieces, which were paired with jewels from Tiffany & Co. It?s not the first time the designer has lent her skills to Lurhmann: Prada created a custom suit for Leonardo DiCaprio for 1996’s Romeo + Juliet.
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!