Slide 1 of 20
The Great Gatsby (2013)
Designer: Miuccia Prada
The Italian designer reached back into the the label’s archives to outfit Carey Mulligan—Brooks Brothers created suits for Leonard DiCaprio and the other male stars—for Baz Luhrmann’s big screen adaptation of The Great Gatsby, due out next summer. Prada also worked with wardrobe designer Catherine Martin to create flapper dresses and other era-appropriate pieces, which were paired with jewels from Tiffany & Co. It?s not the first time the designer has lent her skills to Lurhmann: Prada created a custom suit for Leonardo DiCaprio for 1996’s Romeo + Juliet.
February 15 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!