Slide 1 of 20
The Great Gatsby (2013)
Designer: Miuccia Prada
The Italian designer reached back into the the label’s archives to outfit Carey Mulligan—Brooks Brothers created suits for Leonard DiCaprio and the other male stars—for Baz Luhrmann’s big screen adaptation of The Great Gatsby, due out next summer. Prada also worked with wardrobe designer Catherine Martin to create flapper dresses and other era-appropriate pieces, which were paired with jewels from Tiffany & Co. It?s not the first time the designer has lent her skills to Lurhmann: Prada created a custom suit for Leonardo DiCaprio for 1996’s Romeo + Juliet.
February 15 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!