Slide 1 of 20
The Great Gatsby (2013)
Designer: Miuccia Prada
The Italian designer reached back into the the label’s archives to outfit Carey Mulligan—Brooks Brothers created suits for Leonard DiCaprio and the other male stars—for Baz Luhrmann’s big screen adaptation of The Great Gatsby, due out next summer. Prada also worked with wardrobe designer Catherine Martin to create flapper dresses and other era-appropriate pieces, which were paired with jewels from Tiffany & Co. It?s not the first time the designer has lent her skills to Lurhmann: Prada created a custom suit for Leonardo DiCaprio for 1996’s Romeo + Juliet.
February 15 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!