Slide 1 of 20
LORELAI GILMORE (LAUREN GRAHAM)
Gilmore Girls (2000-2007)
She’s the mom entertainment junkies wish they had (and many hope to become), what with her endless pop culture references, her affinity for movie nights and repeat viewings (”We got us a Pippi virgin”), and her dog named Paul Anka. Lorelai, however, is also our hero because she found the ideal place to raise a child — Stars Hollow. It’s a town that hosts a competitive dance marathon, a Festival of Living Art, and an elementary school production of Fiddler on the Roof starring a grown man (or Kirk) as Tevye. It’s rare — and refreshing — to see an ”us against the world” mother-daughter twosome so entrenched in a community. And eat that much.
Image Credit: Lauren Graham: Patrick Ecclesine/The WB
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Britney Spears, Orlando Bloom, Solange & More!