Slide 1 of 20
LORELAI GILMORE (LAUREN GRAHAM)
Gilmore Girls (2000-2007)
She’s the mom entertainment junkies wish they had (and many hope to become), what with her endless pop culture references, her affinity for movie nights and repeat viewings (”We got us a Pippi virgin”), and her dog named Paul Anka. Lorelai, however, is also our hero because she found the ideal place to raise a child — Stars Hollow. It’s a town that hosts a competitive dance marathon, a Festival of Living Art, and an elementary school production of Fiddler on the Roof starring a grown man (or Kirk) as Tevye. It’s rare — and refreshing — to see an ”us against the world” mother-daughter twosome so entrenched in a community. And eat that much.
Image Credit: Lauren Graham: Patrick Ecclesine/The WB
May 10 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!