Slide 1 of 20
Seth Rogen & Anyone
Meant to be sexy? No
Aphrodisi-ack! Rogen is the current reigning king of unpleasant sex. In Knocked Up, it was just your typical drunken fumble; in Zack & Miri Make a Porno, it was awkward best-friend sex, and in Observe and Report (shown), it was a disturbingly vomitous quasi-date rape. Rogen also gets partial credit for co-writing the blunderingly adolescent coital attempts in Superbad.
Ick factor: 4/10 (average)
June 12 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Pippa Middleton, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba & More!