Slide 1 of 20
Seth Rogen & Anyone
Meant to be sexy? No
Aphrodisi-ack! Rogen is the current reigning king of unpleasant sex. In Knocked Up, it was just your typical drunken fumble; in Zack & Miri Make a Porno, it was awkward best-friend sex, and in Observe and Report (shown), it was a disturbingly vomitous quasi-date rape. Rogen also gets partial credit for co-writing the blunderingly adolescent coital attempts in Superbad.
Ick factor: 4/10 (average)
June 12 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Tom Hardy, Alessandra Ambrósio, Bindi Irwin & More!