Slide 1 of 20
Seth Rogen & Anyone
Meant to be sexy? No
Aphrodisi-ack! Rogen is the current reigning king of unpleasant sex. In Knocked Up, it was just your typical drunken fumble; in Zack & Miri Make a Porno, it was awkward best-friend sex, and in Observe and Report (shown), it was a disturbingly vomitous quasi-date rape. Rogen also gets partial credit for co-writing the blunderingly adolescent coital attempts in Superbad.
Ick factor: 4/10 (average)
January 27 2015 — 2:11 PM EST
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Olivia Wilde, Brad Paisley, Brandy Norwood & More!