Slide 1 of 20
Seth Rogen & Anyone
Meant to be sexy? No
Aphrodisi-ack! Rogen is the current reigning king of unpleasant sex. In Knocked Up, it was just your typical drunken fumble; in Zack & Miri Make a Porno, it was awkward best-friend sex, and in Observe and Report (shown), it was a disturbingly vomitous quasi-date rape. Rogen also gets partial credit for co-writing the blunderingly adolescent coital attempts in Superbad.
Ick factor: 4/10 (average)
June 12 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!