Slide 1 of 20
Seth Rogen & Anyone
Meant to be sexy? No
Aphrodisi-ack! Rogen is the current reigning king of unpleasant sex. In Knocked Up, it was just your typical drunken fumble; in Zack & Miri Make a Porno, it was awkward best-friend sex, and in Observe and Report (shown), it was a disturbingly vomitous quasi-date rape. Rogen also gets partial credit for co-writing the blunderingly adolescent coital attempts in Superbad.
Ick factor: 4/10 (average)
January 27 2015 — 2:11 PM EST
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!