Slide 1 of 21
Ellis Boyd, Smash (2012)
For the love of sweater vests, please kick Terrible Ellis (Jaime Cepero) off Broadway! This pathologically opportunistic, eavesdropping assistant hasn’t met a door he doesn’t like pressing his ear against. It’d be one thing if he were deliciously evil — or better yet, if he could sing — but this blank-faced lurker is one of the biggest flaws in a hugely flawed (yet weirdly addictive) series. —Stephan Lee
SPOILER ALERT! If you haven’t seen the Walking Dead season 3 finale and don’t want to know what happened, click to skip over the next screen
Image Credit: Patrick Harbron/NBC
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!