Slide 1 of 21
Ellis Boyd, Smash (2012)
For the love of sweater vests, please kick Terrible Ellis (Jaime Cepero) off Broadway! This pathologically opportunistic, eavesdropping assistant hasn’t met a door he doesn’t like pressing his ear against. It’d be one thing if he were deliciously evil — or better yet, if he could sing — but this blank-faced lurker is one of the biggest flaws in a hugely flawed (yet weirdly addictive) series. —Stephan Lee
SPOILER ALERT! If you haven’t seen the Walking Dead season 3 finale and don’t want to know what happened, click to skip over the next screen
Image Credit: Patrick Harbron/NBC
April 1 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!