Slide 1 of 21
Gone With the Wind (1939)
Despite a rotating set of directors and controversy over the decision to cast English actress Vivien Leigh to play feisty, fussy Southern belle Scarlett O’Hara, Gone would not be easily forgotten. Leigh nailed the role, sizzled with co-star Clark Gable, and proved curtains could be utterly glamorous.
Image Credit: Everett Collection
March 25 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!