Slide 1 of 21
Gone With the Wind (1939)
Despite a rotating set of directors and controversy over the decision to cast English actress Vivien Leigh to play feisty, fussy Southern belle Scarlett O’Hara, Gone would not be easily forgotten. Leigh nailed the role, sizzled with co-star Clark Gable, and proved curtains could be utterly glamorous.
Image Credit: Everett Collection
March 25 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Pippa Middleton, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba & More!