Slide 1 of 22
The battle for next-gen gaming kicks into high gear with the arrival of new horsepower-pushing hardware from Microsoft and Sony. Along with exclusive launch titles — like Forza Motorsport 5 for Xbox One (bottom) and Killzone Shadow Fall for PlayStation 4 (top) — delivering retina-searing visuals, both boxes promise enhanced online and social experiences, expanded (non-gaming) entertainment options, and the ability to craft enormous, dynamic game worlds. The Xbox One’s a hundred clams pricier than the PS4, but includes new Kinect technology, which Microsoft swears is more game-changing than gimmicky this time around.
August 20 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big