Slide 1 of 23
PETER RUMANCEK’S WEREWOLF TRANSFORMATION ON HEMLOCK GROVE
Teen gypsy Peter Rumancek (Landon Liboiron) goes through his awkward phase approximately once a month, triggered by the full moon. Any pop culture lover worth his weight in dog treats has seen plenty of wolfy changeovers, from the awesome ’80s effects of An American Werewolf in London to Twilight’s practically cuddly pack to the emolicious Vampire Diaries hybrids. But, considering Hemlock is executive produced by torture porn master Eli Roth, it’s no surprise Peter’s shift was one of the most brutal, graphic, sickening phases ever envisioned. The crunch of bones and the sight of Peter’s inner wolf literally bursting from within his body — only to eat the leftover human skin — well…let’s just say it’s enough to put us off nighttime walks in the woods indefinitely. —Lanford Beard
SPOILER ALERT! If you haven’t watched Game of Thrones’ ”The Rains of Castamere” episode and don’t want to know what happens in it, click the link to skip the next slide
Image Credit: Netflix
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Jimmy Fallon, Liv Tyler, Emilia Clarke & More!