Slide 1 of 21
LESLIE KNOPE AND BEN WYATT
Parks and Recreation — Feb 21, 2013
The wedding may have been last-minute, but that didn’t make it any less perfectly Pawnee. When Leslie and Ben decided to get married just two hours later after a gala in town, the whole Pawnee crew had to band together to make the big event happen: Tom and Jerry would officiate, Donna would sing, and Ron made the rings. But when Councilman Jamm interrupted the proceedings, viewers got a surprising — and romantic — twist. Back at the office, after Leslie had thrown in the towel, the whole crew was waiting for her. There was no Joe Biden, but everyone else viewers had come to love were there as a grinning Ben and Leslie said ”I do.” —Erin Strecker
Image Credit: NBC
June 4 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Khloeé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!