Slide 1 of 24
The Game of Thrones star unveiled her head-turning new look, which she got in preparation to play Cressida in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, at the 2014 SAG Awards on Jan. 18. ”[Cressida] comes from the Capitol, so she’s got a stylized thing going on and now she’s turned rebel,” said Dormer. ”I think it’s right for the character.” —Bronwyn Barnes
Image Credit: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Clare & Don and More!