Slide 1 of 24
The Game of Thrones star unveiled her head-turning new look, which she got in preparation to play Cressida in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, at the 2014 SAG Awards on Jan. 18. ”[Cressida] comes from the Capitol, so she’s got a stylized thing going on and now she’s turned rebel,” said Dormer. ”I think it’s right for the character.” —Bronwyn Barnes
Image Credit: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
November 10 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!