Slide 1 of 24
The Game of Thrones star unveiled her head-turning new look, which she got in preparation to play Cressida in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, at the 2014 SAG Awards on Jan. 18. ”[Cressida] comes from the Capitol, so she’s got a stylized thing going on and now she’s turned rebel,” said Dormer. ”I think it’s right for the character.” —Bronwyn Barnes
Image Credit: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
November 10 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Alice in Wonderland': Witticisms and Wisdom From the Disney Classic
- 'John Tucker Must Die': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Captivating International Crime Thrillers
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?