Slide 1 of 24
The Game of Thrones star unveiled her head-turning new look, which she got in preparation to play Cressida in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, at the 2014 SAG Awards on Jan. 18. ”[Cressida] comes from the Capitol, so she’s got a stylized thing going on and now she’s turned rebel,” said Dormer. ”I think it’s right for the character.” —Bronwyn Barnes
Image Credit: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
November 10 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!