Slide 1 of 24
She’s smart, she’s sassy, and her mistakes can be captured in print or on film. Her job can take her anywhere, introduce her to anyone. Occasionally, she has deadlines.
EXAMPLE: In 13 Going on 30, Jenna (Jennifer Garner) is an editor at a women’s magazine that needs to be redesigned, so she calls on her old friend Matty the photographer (Mark Ruffalo).
SEE ALSO: Writers in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, The Devil Wears Prada, Never Been Kissed, Sleepless in Seattle, When Harry Met Sally…, and Hitch; Talk/news-show employees in Little Black Book, Someone Like You, Bridget Jones’s Diary, and Knocked Up.
Image Credit: Everett Collection
May 21 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!