Slide 1 of 24
Angelina Jolie: Cyborg 2 (1993)
Costarring Elias Koteas and Jack Palance
Tagline: ”Future beware: The soul is in the software”
Jolie MAY BE the most famous woman in the world. She’s an Oscar-winning actress, she wakes up next to Brad Pitt, and she benevolently hopscotches around the globe from one crisis zone to the next like Mother Teresa (with better cheekbones). But there was a time when she wasn’t all of this: namely, when she played a robotic terminatrix in a sequel to a Jean-Claude Van Damme film. Cyborg 2 is a rock-‘em-sock-‘em slice of future schlock in which the 17-year-old Jolie manages to be stiff — even for a cyborg. If you think we’re being harsh, well, even she agrees, telling The New York Times in 2001: ”After I saw it, ? I went home and got sick.”
Most Embarrassing Moment An unfortunate montage cuts back and forth between a topless Jolie getting it on with Koteas and the crying close-up of Palance’s ?leathery face.
March 26 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Kendall & Lily, Jon Bon Jovi, Chanel Iman and More!