Slide 1 of 24
Angelina Jolie: Cyborg 2 (1993)
Costarring Elias Koteas and Jack Palance
Tagline: ”Future beware: The soul is in the software”
Jolie MAY BE the most famous woman in the world. She’s an Oscar-winning actress, she wakes up next to Brad Pitt, and she benevolently hopscotches around the globe from one crisis zone to the next like Mother Teresa (with better cheekbones). But there was a time when she wasn’t all of this: namely, when she played a robotic terminatrix in a sequel to a Jean-Claude Van Damme film. Cyborg 2 is a rock-‘em-sock-‘em slice of future schlock in which the 17-year-old Jolie manages to be stiff — even for a cyborg. If you think we’re being harsh, well, even she agrees, telling The New York Times in 2001: ”After I saw it, ? I went home and got sick.”
Most Embarrassing Moment An unfortunate montage cuts back and forth between a topless Jolie getting it on with Koteas and the crying close-up of Palance’s ?leathery face.
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!