Slide 1 of 25
Frank Underwood, House of Cards
A snake in the grass. A true patriot. The Devil himself. Whatever you call Kevin Spacey’s cunning South Carolinian—who managed to scheme his way from the House of Representatives to the Oval Office in two seasons flat— one thing’s for certain: He’s also magnetic. And you can tell that straight to the camera.
Best Moment: More like ”Holy S—, Did That Just Happen?!” Moment. Frank gives poor Zoe Barnes (Kate Mara) a first-class ticket to that big blogroll in the sky. —Hillary Busis
Image Credit: Patrick Harbron/Netflix
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Taylor Swift, Cate Blanchett, James Marsden & More!