Slide 1 of 25
Frank Underwood, House of Cards
A snake in the grass. A true patriot. The Devil himself. Whatever you call Kevin Spacey’s cunning South Carolinian—who managed to scheme his way from the House of Representatives to the Oval Office in two seasons flat— one thing’s for certain: He’s also magnetic. And you can tell that straight to the camera.
Best Moment: More like ”Holy S—, Did That Just Happen?!” Moment. Frank gives poor Zoe Barnes (Kate Mara) a first-class ticket to that big blogroll in the sky. —Hillary Busis
Image Credit: Patrick Harbron/Netflix
August 8 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!