Slide 1 of 25
Frank Underwood, House of Cards
A snake in the grass. A true patriot. The Devil himself. Whatever you call Kevin Spacey’s cunning South Carolinian—who managed to scheme his way from the House of Representatives to the Oval Office in two seasons flat— one thing’s for certain: He’s also magnetic. And you can tell that straight to the camera.
Best Moment: More like ”Holy S—, Did That Just Happen?!” Moment. Frank gives poor Zoe Barnes (Kate Mara) a first-class ticket to that big blogroll in the sky. —Hillary Busis
Image Credit: Patrick Harbron/Netflix
August 8 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!