Slide 1 of 25
Frank Underwood, House of Cards
A snake in the grass. A true patriot. The Devil himself. Whatever you call Kevin Spacey’s cunning South Carolinian—who managed to scheme his way from the House of Representatives to the Oval Office in two seasons flat— one thing’s for certain: He’s also magnetic. And you can tell that straight to the camera.
Best Moment: More like ”Holy S—, Did That Just Happen?!” Moment. Frank gives poor Zoe Barnes (Kate Mara) a first-class ticket to that big blogroll in the sky. —Hillary Busis
Image Credit: Patrick Harbron/Netflix
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!