Slide 1 of 24
Cliff and Claire Huxtable (The Cosby Show
Do have fun with the kids: I remember watching the Cosby Show as a kid and thinking that when I was a mom, I wanted to be a FUN parent like Cliff and Claire Huxtable. The family always had so many laughs, yet there was never any question who was in charge (it was Claire, of course). I like to think of myself as a fun mom, but I also lose my patience way more than Claire ever did. And the Cosbys taught me that little kids lip-syncing grown-up songs is the FUNNIEST. THING. EVER. —Krissy Mac
Image Credit: Everett Collection
November 2 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Kendall Jenner, Jamie Dornan, Katie Holmes & More!