Slide 1 of 24
Cliff and Claire Huxtable (The Cosby Show
Do have fun with the kids: I remember watching the Cosby Show as a kid and thinking that when I was a mom, I wanted to be a FUN parent like Cliff and Claire Huxtable. The family always had so many laughs, yet there was never any question who was in charge (it was Claire, of course). I like to think of myself as a fun mom, but I also lose my patience way more than Claire ever did. And the Cosbys taught me that little kids lip-syncing grown-up songs is the FUNNIEST. THING. EVER. —Krissy Mac
Image Credit: Everett Collection
November 2 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Dakota Johnson, Keanu Reeves, Bar Refaeli & More!