Slide 1 of 24
Cliff and Claire Huxtable (The Cosby Show
Do have fun with the kids: I remember watching the Cosby Show as a kid and thinking that when I was a mom, I wanted to be a FUN parent like Cliff and Claire Huxtable. The family always had so many laughs, yet there was never any question who was in charge (it was Claire, of course). I like to think of myself as a fun mom, but I also lose my patience way more than Claire ever did. And the Cosbys taught me that little kids lip-syncing grown-up songs is the FUNNIEST. THING. EVER. —Krissy Mac
Image Credit: Everett Collection
November 2 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!