Slide 1 of 24
Cliff and Claire Huxtable (The Cosby Show
Do have fun with the kids: I remember watching the Cosby Show as a kid and thinking that when I was a mom, I wanted to be a FUN parent like Cliff and Claire Huxtable. The family always had so many laughs, yet there was never any question who was in charge (it was Claire, of course). I like to think of myself as a fun mom, but I also lose my patience way more than Claire ever did. And the Cosbys taught me that little kids lip-syncing grown-up songs is the FUNNIEST. THING. EVER. —Krissy Mac
Image Credit: Everett Collection
November 2 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!