Slide 1 of 17
The Witches of Oz the Great and Powerful
Which witch is which? Glinda (Michelle Williams), Theodora (Mila Kunis), and Evanora (Rachel Weisz), all harbor magical powers — some used for good, others for wickedness. But don’t let Glinda’s ditzy friendliness and bubble-transport fool you: She’s just as powerful as the others. —Keith Staskiewicz
Image Credit: Disney
June 16 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!