Slide 1 of 25
Detectives are obsessive by nature. They have to be attentive to the myriad clues at a crime scene. For eight seasons on USA, Adrian Monk — a.k.a. the ”defective detective” — has pushed that mentality to a pathological extreme. A germaphobe, an agoraphobe, a lactophobe, and more, Monk’s mania is also his genius: he sees the microscopic details we all miss.
Image Credit: Carin Baer/USA Network
December 5 2009 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!