Slide 1 of 24
Number of Episodes: 16
CBS’ Friday-night vampire romp came just one year before the Twilight craze really sank its fangs into America. Had Moonlight arrived just 12 months later, would viewers — and, subsequently, the network — have devoured it? (And, subsequently, CBS, too?) No one can know for sure. But it’s a pretty good bet it might have still been around.
Image Credit: Cliff Lipson
October 10 2009 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!