Slide 1 of 26
THE SOCIAL NETWORK (2010) A film about the creation of a website could have ended up with just a series of scenes filled with geeks staring at the warm glow of their computer monitors (not that that doesn’t happen in the movie), but thanks to Aaron Sorkin’s screenplay — laced with sex, lies, and? HTML coding? — the computer plays a supporting role to the real drama within. The on-screen Mark Zuckerberg’s computer is his connection to the world around him, even if it leads him to turn away from the people he’s closest to.—Emily Exton
Image Credit: Merrick Morton
May 4 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels