Slide 1 of 26
THE SOCIAL NETWORK (2010)
A film about the creation of a website could have ended up with just a series of scenes filled with geeks staring at the warm glow of their computer monitors (not that that doesn’t happen in the movie), but thanks to Aaron Sorkin’s screenplay — laced with sex, lies, and? HTML coding? — the computer plays a supporting role to the real drama within. The on-screen Mark Zuckerberg’s computer is his connection to the world around him, even if it leads him to turn away from the people he’s closest to.—Emily Exton
Image Credit: Merrick Morton
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Olivia Wilde, Brad Paisley, Brandy Norwood & More!