Slide 1 of 27
The Monuments Men (Feb. 7)
George Clooney is on a crusade to save art from the Nazis during World War II, and encounters some big names, including Matt Damon, The Artist Oscar winner Jean Dujardin, John Goodman, Bill Murray, and Downton Abbey’s Hugh Bonneville along the way. —Laura Hertzfeld
Image Credit: Claudette Barius
January 29 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!