Slide 1 of 28
Jennifer Hudson (featuring Ludacris)
”Pocketbook,” Jennifer Hudson (2008)
This uptempo R&B romp features the Oscar-winning season 3 finalist delivering the addictive refrain — ”Don’t make me hit you with my pocketbook” — with so much sauciness, you’ll want to work it into everyday conversation yourself. Bonus points for a hilariously raunchy rap from Ludacris in which he praises J. Hud’s backside by declaring ”with two hams in your pants, girl, I think you’re a crook.” (!!) Someone please explain: Why hasn’t this one been released as a single yet? — Michael Slezak
January 5 2010 — 12:00 AM EST
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!