Slide 1 of 30
THE BLIND SIDE (2009)
Race relations, homelessness, self-discovery — football is hardly the central storyline in Sandra Bullock?s tearjerker about a troubled youth who blossoms in the hands of a well-to-do family. And it seems that the something-for-everyone plotline — which had both men and women flocking to theaters last fall — certainly helped with its box-office numbers: The film hauled in more than $250 million. —Kate Ward
Image Credit: Ralph Nelson
March 25 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!