Slide 1 of 36
OMAR LITTLE (Michael K. Williams), The Wire (2008)
There was a whole lot of bloody death on The Wire, but what makes this one so particularly shocking is its frightening randomness. For five seasons, Omar was the god of war on the mean streets of Baltimore, practically invincible (he jumped out of a building!). Given his career choice, Omar’s demise was just a matter of time, but it was still surprising, and heartbreaking, when he got shot in the back of the head not by a gangbanger or a policeman, but by the adolescent Kenard. —Darren Franich
SPOILER ALERT! The next slide contains spoilers from the ”How to Save a Life” episode of Grey’s Anatomy (aired April 23, 2015). Click here to skip over it if you don’t want to know what happened.
April 25 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!