Slide 1 of 22
HURL! (G4, 2008) The once videogame-centric cable network gave us Hurl!, where contestants would gorge on potpies and clam chowder (and, we assume, some non-delicious items), then get strapped into spinning games by appropriately shielded professionals. Whoever blows chunks last, wins. Score! So much cheaper than a day pass to an amusement park, and without those pesky elements of fresh air and other people. It also marked a new low in EW.com’s ever-competitive collection of the most appalling TV shows ever. If you can make it to the bottom rung of the following shame spiral, you win, too!
October 23 2009 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday