Slide 1 of 46
The Skeleton Twins (Sept. 12)
In this dark dramedy, Saturday Night Live alums (and real-life friends) Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader play estranged siblings Maggie and Milo, who are brought back together when he’s hospitalized after attempting suicide. Hader says that his familiarity with Wiig helped during the film’s heavier moments. ”We’ve both really been there for each other,” says the actor. ”So I felt very comfortable being vulnerable around her.” But the film has its share of humor, including an epic lip-synch to the Starship anthem ”Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now.” ”Kristen and I could have shot it for two weeks,” he says. ”We were laughing so hard and we never got tired.” No doubt. Who doesn’t love the theme from Mannequin? —Tim Stack
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Jimmy Fallon, Liv Tyler, Emilia Clarke & More!