Slide 1 of 46
The Skeleton Twins (Sept. 12)
In this dark dramedy, Saturday Night Live alums (and real-life friends) Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader play estranged siblings Maggie and Milo, who are brought back together when he’s hospitalized after attempting suicide. Hader says that his familiarity with Wiig helped during the film’s heavier moments. ”We’ve both really been there for each other,” says the actor. ”So I felt very comfortable being vulnerable around her.” But the film has its share of humor, including an epic lip-synch to the Starship anthem ”Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now.” ”Kristen and I could have shot it for two weeks,” he says. ”We were laughing so hard and we never got tired.” No doubt. Who doesn’t love the theme from Mannequin? —Tim Stack
October 15 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Kendall & Lily, Jon Bon Jovi, Chanel Iman and More!