Slide 1 of 50
24 Hour Party People (2002)
You might think that a movie about obscure U.K. music label Factory Records that delves into the cost effectiveness of using four-color printing on a 12-inch single sleeve would not be all that interesting or funny. And you would be utterly wrong. —Clark Collis
Image Credit: Jon Shard
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!