Slide 1 of 50
50. Joseph ”Blue” Pulaski
Sidekick to: The guys of Lambda Epsilon Omega
Old School (2003)
The late character actor Pat Cranshaw finally found a breakout role in 2003 as Old School’s 89-year-old fratboy ”Blue” Pulaski. His rheumy eyes and grizzled presence made him an ace foil for his lugnut ”brothers,” even as he embodied the fake fraternity’s schlumpy loser ethos. Sadly, Blue passes away halfway through the movie (while wrestling in a kiddie tub full of KY jelly, no less) — but not before stealing every scene he’s in. We feel Frank the Tank’s pain when he wails to an uncaring God: ”You’re my boy, Blue!” —Michael Endelman
July 2 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Kendall & Lily, Jon Bon Jovi, Chanel Iman and More!