Slide 1 of 50
50. Joseph ”Blue” Pulaski
Sidekick to: The guys of Lambda Epsilon Omega
Old School (2003)
The late character actor Pat Cranshaw finally found a breakout role in 2003 as Old School’s 89-year-old fratboy ”Blue” Pulaski. His rheumy eyes and grizzled presence made him an ace foil for his lugnut ”brothers,” even as he embodied the fake fraternity’s schlumpy loser ethos. Sadly, Blue passes away halfway through the movie (while wrestling in a kiddie tub full of KY jelly, no less) — but not before stealing every scene he’s in. We feel Frank the Tank’s pain when he wails to an uncaring God: ”You’re my boy, Blue!” —Michael Endelman
July 2 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!