Slide 1 of 50
50. Joseph ”Blue” Pulaski
Sidekick to: The guys of Lambda Epsilon Omega
Old School (2003)
The late character actor Pat Cranshaw finally found a breakout role in 2003 as Old School’s 89-year-old fratboy ”Blue” Pulaski. His rheumy eyes and grizzled presence made him an ace foil for his lugnut ”brothers,” even as he embodied the fake fraternity’s schlumpy loser ethos. Sadly, Blue passes away halfway through the movie (while wrestling in a kiddie tub full of KY jelly, no less) — but not before stealing every scene he’s in. We feel Frank the Tank’s pain when he wails to an uncaring God: ”You’re my boy, Blue!” —Michael Endelman
July 2 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!