Slide 1 of 50
The Amazing Race
Best Episode: ”Part Like The Red Sea” (season 23, episode 9)
Annie Barrett: ”Nicole would never have thought to go look at Leo’s successful angklung — she’s a good person, doncha know? — it was only after an evil person’s screamed suggestion corrupted her that she got the idea to run over and try to peek at Leo’s instrument. God’s Gift chases Leo in circles around a very small, crowded area full of children as her voiceover reminds viewers, ‘We are running this race in an honest way. It is important that our children see that we set a good example for them.”’
Worst Episode: ”Get Our Groove On” (season 23, episode 5, shown)
Annie Barrett: ”Brandon and Adam know they’re doomed?but they fight through it anyway, eventually easing into the hamminess required for cash payment. ‘Lookit, two weirdos!’ is my favorite beckoning call of the whole season. ‘Fifty zloty gets you a kiss!”’
Image Credit: CBS
December 19 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!