Slide 1 of 8
Olympic glory: Jenner broke a world record and won the gold medal in the men’s decathlon at the 1976 Montreal Games.
Fame post-Games: Can’t Stop the Music, Keeping Up With the Kardashians
He may not have the most famous last name in his K-fixated basik-kable kadre, but Jenner was known once upon a time for his athletic abilities instead of his reality show meltdowns. He broke a world record, graced a Wheaties box, and immediately parlayed his victory into appearances hosting Battle of the Network Stars and starring in the Village People movie Can’t Stop the Music, among other accomplishments. But Jenner’s savviest business move of all may have been marrying branding expert (and fertility phenom) Kris Kardashian (now Jenner). More than 36 years after his win, Jenner returns to the Games in an official capacity — as an Olympic correspondent for E!, Keeping Up’s home network.
Judges say… Gold medal for longevity. His career has had an arc like a high-flying javelin.
Image Credit: AP; E! Entertainment
July 8 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!