Slide 1 of 15
Beyond Breaking Bad for Aaron Paul
For his first post-Breaking Bad big-screen vehicle, Aaron Paul is trading high-grade meth for high-octane cars. Based on the long-running videogame series, Need for Speed (out March 14) stars Paul as a street racer out for revenge after being linked to the death of a friend. ”This set was different than anything I’ve been on,” he says. ”You’re walking through a very thick cloud of testosterone.” Still, Paul says Need for Speed shouldn’t be mistaken for a Fast & Furious knockoff: ”It’s really a throwback to the Steve McQueen era of car movies. I think people are going to be pleasantly surprised.” — Josh Rottenberg
Image Credit: Melinda Sue Gordon
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Clare & Don and More!