Slide 1 of 15
Beyond Breaking Bad for Aaron Paul
For his first post-Breaking Bad big-screen vehicle, Aaron Paul is trading high-grade meth for high-octane cars. Based on the long-running videogame series, Need for Speed (out March 14) stars Paul as a street racer out for revenge after being linked to the death of a friend. ”This set was different than anything I’ve been on,” he says. ”You’re walking through a very thick cloud of testosterone.” Still, Paul says Need for Speed shouldn’t be mistaken for a Fast & Furious knockoff: ”It’s really a throwback to the Steve McQueen era of car movies. I think people are going to be pleasantly surprised.” — Josh Rottenberg
Image Credit: Melinda Sue Gordon
September 12 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!