Slide 1 of 15
Beyond Breaking Bad for Aaron Paul
For his first post-Breaking Bad big-screen vehicle, Aaron Paul is trading high-grade meth for high-octane cars. Based on the long-running videogame series, Need for Speed (out March 14) stars Paul as a street racer out for revenge after being linked to the death of a friend. ”This set was different than anything I’ve been on,” he says. ”You’re walking through a very thick cloud of testosterone.” Still, Paul says Need for Speed shouldn’t be mistaken for a Fast & Furious knockoff: ”It’s really a throwback to the Steve McQueen era of car movies. I think people are going to be pleasantly surprised.” — Josh Rottenberg
Image Credit: Melinda Sue Gordon
September 12 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!