Slide 1 of 15
Beyond Breaking Bad for Aaron Paul
For his first post-Breaking Bad big-screen vehicle, Aaron Paul is trading high-grade meth for high-octane cars. Based on the long-running videogame series, Need for Speed (out March 14) stars Paul as a street racer out for revenge after being linked to the death of a friend. ”This set was different than anything I’ve been on,” he says. ”You’re walking through a very thick cloud of testosterone.” Still, Paul says Need for Speed shouldn’t be mistaken for a Fast & Furious knockoff: ”It’s really a throwback to the Steve McQueen era of car movies. I think people are going to be pleasantly surprised.” — Josh Rottenberg
Image Credit: Melinda Sue Gordon
September 12 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!