Slide 1 of 20
Singin’ in the Rain
The transition from silent films to talkies is a struggle for superstar Don Lockwood (Gene Kelly), but it’s pure glee for viewers. From the first shuffle of ”Fit As a Fiddle” to the last note of the splashy ”Broadway Melody” ballet, Kelly and Stanley Donen’s 1952 film is the gold standard of meta-filmmaking. —Lanford Beard
Image Credit: Warner Bros.
October 13 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!