Slide 1 of 20
Singin’ in the Rain
The transition from silent films to talkies is a struggle for superstar Don Lockwood (Gene Kelly), but it’s pure glee for viewers. From the first shuffle of ”Fit As a Fiddle” to the last note of the splashy ”Broadway Melody” ballet, Kelly and Stanley Donen’s 1952 film is the gold standard of meta-filmmaking. —Lanford Beard
Image Credit: Warner Bros.
October 13 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!