Slide 1 of 10
Jeremy Irons in Dead Ringers (1988)
Just the phrase ”identical-twin gynecologists” is kind of chilling. Then add ”a psychological horror movie by David Cronenberg.” Obviously this is a job for Jeremy Irons, master of the highbrow kinky. Irons maintains cool control of the brothers’ two different patterns of disintegration while wielding frightfest gynecological tools to create the most disturbing twins you’ll ever see. A
Image Credit: Everett Collection
November 15 2011 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!