Slide 1 of 15
The Best and Worst of the 2016 AMAs
Famous faces turned out on Sunday, Nov. 20, for the 2016 American Music Awards. Stars from Lady Gaga to Heidi Klum to Selena Gomez to Chrissy Teigen and John Legend walked the red carpet outside of Los Angeles’ Microsoft Theater ahead of the annual affair, showing off their awards show attire. While some celebs impressed with daring ensembles, classic gowns, and chic looks, other missed the mark, either taking their styles a step too far or not quite stepping up to the plate for the swanky celebration. See the best and worst dressed celebrities at the 2016 American Music Awards, ahead.
Image Credit: Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images; Steve Granitz/WireImage (2)
November 20 2016 — 8:40 PM EST
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big