Slide 1 of 13
Amazing Race fall 2013 cast portrait
This fall, 11 teams will sprint 35,000 miles around the globe for $1 million. The Amazing Race’s season 23 brings back the Double Express Pass twist, first introduced last season, as the pairs paraglide above Chile, take an icy dive in Norway, and race Formula One cars in Abu Dhabi. Who will win among the baseball wives, married ER doctors, former NFL teammates, self-proclaimed ”Queens of Bingo,” and more? Tune in to CBS on Sept. 29 at 8 p.m. ET to find out, and click through for your introduction to the new racers.
Image Credit: Cliff Lipson/CBS
August 28 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday