Slide 1 of 10
Casey Abrams (season 10)
Casey Abrams’ jazzy-bluesy style impressed the judges with performances such as ”I Don’t Need No Doctor” and ”Birdland.” But it wasn’t until Casey broke out his upright bass in Hollywood that the judges truly took notice of the former music-school student’s deep musicality. His unique twist on Ray Charles’ ”Georgia on My Mind” left the judges dazzled.
Image Credit: Fox
February 23 2012 — 12:00 AM EST
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!