Slide 1 of 10
Casey Abrams (season 10)
Casey Abrams’ jazzy-bluesy style impressed the judges with performances such as ”I Don’t Need No Doctor” and ”Birdland.” But it wasn’t until Casey broke out his upright bass in Hollywood that the judges truly took notice of the former music-school student’s deep musicality. His unique twist on Ray Charles’ ”Georgia on My Mind” left the judges dazzled.
Image Credit: Fox
January 27 2015 — 2:11 PM EST
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!