Slide 1 of 10
Casey Abrams (season 10)
Casey Abrams’ jazzy-bluesy style impressed the judges with performances such as ”I Don’t Need No Doctor” and ”Birdland.” But it wasn’t until Casey broke out his upright bass in Hollywood that the judges truly took notice of the former music-school student’s deep musicality. His unique twist on Ray Charles’ ”Georgia on My Mind” left the judges dazzled.
Image Credit: Fox
January 27 2015 — 2:11 PM EST
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Kellie Pickler, Julia Roberts, Taylor Swift & More!