Slide 1 of 10
Casey Abrams (season 10)
Casey Abrams’ jazzy-bluesy style impressed the judges with performances such as ”I Don’t Need No Doctor” and ”Birdland.” But it wasn’t until Casey broke out his upright bass in Hollywood that the judges truly took notice of the former music-school student’s deep musicality. His unique twist on Ray Charles’ ”Georgia on My Mind” left the judges dazzled.
Image Credit: Fox
February 23 2012 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!